Whether you are running GPS system or playing Pokemon Go, the problem remains the same, battery drainage. All Pokemon Go players have to struggle with battery while playing this game. In order to keep playing the game, we need to keep the app open and run around all the time. Since the app uses GPS system along with the camera, the battery is drained out very fast and not only the battery, but data as well. Put all of these together and you get a perfect recipe for fast battery drain, you would need Battery Go for Pokemon GO. Now, if you are seeking a solution, Battery Go for Pokémon GO is the solution. It is the perfect app which lets you lock your phone and stop the display view while the game is on. As a result of this, your battery gets less choked on performance. This feature of Battery Go for Pokémon GO for Pokémon GO makes it an ideal choice for every Pokemon Go player in the world.
Working of Battery Go
As already known, one needs to keep Pokemon Go app running all the time to search for Pokemons. Battery Go for Pokémon GO lets a user lock the screen in the gameplay. Once you have installed Battery Go on your android device, you will get a dedicated bar on the notifications tab. Now, you can open the Pokemon Go app. When you want to keep the game on but don’t want to be active on it, you can tap on the Battery Go option in the notification bar. With a single tap, the background brightness is turned on to the lowest and functioning of the touch screen is stopped. To opt out of this option, you just have to tap on the screen and enter the pattern.
This will unlock the screen right on the Pokemon Go screen. This feature is much needed when you want to hatch an egg. It also eliminates the need of looking at the screen at all the time. You can walk wherever you want to without having any tensions of draining battery. When you turn on the Battery Go battery saving feature and put the phone in your pocket, no unwanted calls will be made. The app ensures that on putting the phone in the pocket, no unwanted dials and taps are done on the screen. Now that we have explained the working of Battery Go, let us take a look at some of the important points associated with it.
- The application only dims the background brightness to the lowest setting and locks the screen on Pokemon Go app.
- If you press the power button, your phone will be locked and display screen will be turned off.
- On pressing the power button, not only Battery Go but also Pokemon Go will cease to run.
- On rooted devices, turning on the option of Battery Go will kill the screen completely rather than dimming it.
- Regardless, Battery Go works fine with rooted as well as non-rooted android devices.
Guide to Install Battery Go on Android Devices
Battery Go is available for download on Google Play app store. You can download it for free and the complete process takes only a few minutes. Follow these instructions to download Battery Go on your android device.
- Take your android device and open the main apps menu on it.
- Find the icon of Google Play app store and tap on it.
- Type ‘Battery Go’ in the search box and hit the search button.
- In the results, tap on the relevant app to install it.
- Grant all the permissions asked by the app.
- Wait while the app is being downloaded to the device.
- Once done, open the main apps menu of your device.
- Tap on the Pokemon Go app to launch it.
- Tap on the Battery Go for Pokémon GO lock screen option from the notification tab.
You can now safely put your phone in the pocket and keep walking.