Download iMessage for Windows: I am sure, you must be well aware of iMessage service which is run by Apple. For those who don’t know, let me tell you, the only problem with iMessage is that it’s amazing. The best and the most popular messaging app to be developed by Apple.
Currently, the iMessage service is available on Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and other Mac devices that run on ios 5 and OS X Mountain Lion and later. For Apple users, the app is already pre-installed in them and has already replaced the old conventional way of sending messages. However, if you are one of the PC users and waiting to buy an Apple product someday to run the iMessage,then, you don’t have to worry about burning a hole in your pocket and buying an Apple Product.
You can easily run the iMessage on your PC through these tried and tested methods. The method we have provided below will work 100% for you.
Benefits of installing iMessage for Windows on your PC
I know, those of you who have not heard about this app or are not an Apple user must be interested in knowing the benefits of installing this App. Well, the iMessage has taken over the world by storm. For the iMessage users, the conventional messaging system has become obsolete. Therefore,for non-iMessage users, we present the key features of using iMessage here.
- First and Foremost, the iMessage is a free service app and you don’t have to pay any monthly or yearly subscription to enjoy the services. Further, the app just like Whatsapp and Viber uses your data pack to send the messages. Therefore, the only money you dish out is the one for data packs.
- The message sending process is very fast and the app provides you with the delivery information, etc. You can send an unlimited number of messages to single or multiple friends.
- Another advantage of using the iMessage app is that you can also shares pictures and videos with your friends.
- For Apple users, the iMessage app comes pre-installed. So most probably, all your apple users fried are already using this app.
- Similar to other messaging apps, the users can see whether the message has been delivered and the recipient has read the message or not.
How to use iMessage App for Windows on your PC
After reading all the benefits above, I am sure, you are also interested in downloading the app on your PC. Let me tell you, officially there is no app for Windows. Now, Don’t lose your hope yet, there are a lot of ways to run the iMessage app on your Windows/PC via emulator. We present a few methods to easily install iMessage on your PC/Windows.
Install using Chrome Remote Desktop
In order to install iMessage via this method, you must be having a Mac with iMessage and a PC with Windows. Now install chrome on both the system. Run the chrome and install the Chrome Remote Desktop. Now, follow the instruction about how to connect both the system and bang, there you go. Your iMessage will successfully run.
Run iMessage via Emulator
This method is for the users, who do not have a Mac and wants to use iMessage on their PC exclusively. There is an easy trick for it. You must have heard about the iPadian emulator. All you have to do is follow the given steps and you will have iMessage running on your PC.
- The First step is to download the iPadian emulator. Read and follow the instructions for installing the iPadian emulator.
- As soon as you install the emulator, run the emulator, you will find out that your PC desktop looks more similar to that of Mac.
- Go to the search box and type iMessage. You will get the app in the result.
- Click on the link and proceed with downloading the app.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and you will have your PC version of iMessage running. Enjoy!!
Run iMessage with iPhone on PC
Before Proceeding with this method. Let me ask you, have you heard of the term Jailbreaking?If not then please google search it before carrying forward this step. Jailbreaking is not illegal, but one has to be cautious while going with this process, as once you jailbreak your phone, the device gets void of warranty. Therefore, I advise you that before going for servicing, restore your iPhone to old settings. Else, if your iPhone warranty is already over, then you can easily jailbreak your phone.
Now, we provide with the steps for running iMessage on your PC with the help of jailbreak iPhone.
- First of all download and install Cydia on your device. The importance of Cydia is to that it helps in downloading and installing any application on a device. Generally, you will find many apps that have been restricted by Apple and can be opened with the help of Cydia.
- Next, open Cydia and search for an app named “Remote messages”. This application is used for pushing messages on iMessage from an iPhone to iPad or to various other devices.
- However,let me tell you, this is not a free app and you have to spend $4 for buying this app. This fee, according to me is quite appropriate and worthy for the services provided.
- The Remote messages work on both ios 7 and ios 8.
- When the for Windows App has been installed, go to the settings and activate the “Enable” button. Create your username and password for the remote connection.
- Now, on your PC, open a web Browser and enter the IP address shown in Remote settings followed by the username and password created.
- There, your iMessage for Windows will start running successfully.
There, I have mentioned all the best tricks for running iMessage for Windows on your PC. For me, the iMessage is a great contender to the Whatsapp, Facebook messages, Wechat and other messaging services. However, you may try these apps also for chatting with your family friends.
Do tell in the comment section about your experience with the iMessage for Windows and any flaws you find will operating the app.