GarageBand for PC: For all the music enthusiasts looking for a good sound mixing app, you don’t have to search far. We present you with one of the best sound mixing app named as GarageBand. As with all the best apps, this one is also developed by Apple. GarageBand gives you the freedom to create and edit your own music.
GarageBand- the sound editing and mixing app is free of cost. Currently, the GarageBand is being successfully used by the professional and music enthusiasts for mixing music and recording soundtracks. The users are finding the GarageBand to be the easiest tool to work on and create good music.
GarageBand has many amazing features, all of which is available for free of cost and you won’t find any of these features in any other music app available on Mac. Even if you are a beginner at sound mixing, you will find that GarageBand is pretty easy to use and share with other music lovers worldwide. All this has made GarageBand the most popular app in the music world.
According to our expert’s review, the GarageBand is like a mobile audio studio, which you can take anywhere with you for creating and composing songs, sounds, recording voice, etc. Therefore, if you are a music lover or aspire to be one, then I recommend you to download this app and start creating your music.
At present, the GarageBand is officially available for Mac and ios users. This is because the app has been developed by Apple. However, if you are non-Mac users and want to download this software on your PC, then carry on reading the article below as we provide the solution to you for downloading the and running the GarageBand software.
Features of GarageBand
GarageBand is the best sound mixing app present right now. The app is a user-friendly one and does not require any previous knowledge to work on it. We present you with the features in brief.
- The biggest advantage of GarageBand is that it allow users to create or mix their own songs and music.
- GarageBand is completely free of cost and does not require payment of any sorts.
- GarageBand comes with a feature of the virtual keyboard. You can even use an external keyboard through USB.
- Even if you are a novice and running the GarageBand, the app provides a complete guide on how to edit, create, and compose your own music.
- GarageBand has an audio recording feature via which users can record and compose music with their voice.
- Users via the app get numerous audio filters.
- Further, the app has got a good user interface.
- GarageBand already comes with preinstalled sounds of guitar, violin, orchestra, voice, keyboard, etc.
Can we get an official version of GarageBand for PC?
Well, the official version of GarageBand is available only for Mac, iPhone, and iPad users. This is because the GarageBand has been developed by the Apple. But you need not worry, there are tricks and software to get a working GarageBand software on your PC, and other Android devices, etc. Simply continue reading the article below.
System Requirements for Downloading GarageBand
In order to download and run the GarageBand, you must make sure, that your PC is fulfilling the given minimum requirements.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or higher
- Ram 2 GB or higher
- Intel dual core, i3, i5 processors
- 1-2 GB free hard disk memory
Methods of Downloading GarageBand for PC
We will provide you with two methods for running the GarageBand on your PC. Both of these methods are free and you can choose any one of these which suits you better.
Method 1 – Using Rare Software
- Visit the raresoft website and raresoftware.org and download the Rare Software from there.
- Once the download has been completed, open and run the Rare Software from there.
- Once the installation has been complete, lookup for the GarageBand and download the link from there.
Method 2 – Using Android Emulator Bluestacks
This is the most tried and tested method to run the GarageBand on your PC. All you need is to download and install one of the most popular Bluestacks emulators.
- First of all download and install the blue stacks Android emulator from the official website.
- Next, log in to the play store present in the Bluestacks emulator by entering your Gmail account.
- Finally, search for the GarageBand app from there and download the GarageBand.
- After the installation is done you will be able to successfully run and start creating your own music on the GarageBand.
Alternative to GarageBand
If you have used GarageBand and maybe due to some reasons, you are looking for an alternate, then worry not, there are many alternates to GarageBand. Stagelight and MixCraft are two most popular apps for editing and creating music, sounds. Even more, these apps are also free of cost.