The whole world is hooked to Pokemon Go; everyone seems to be catching Pokemons here and there. And to supplement the original app, many other apps are also coming up. These apps enhance the gameplay experience and eventually, help to score better. Such a new app, PokeDetector is taking the world by storm. If you are a Pokemon Go player, PokeDetector is one app you must surely have on your phone or tablet. In Pokemon Go, the primary target is to catch as many Pokemons as possible. And to catch these Pokemons, we go from every nook to every corner. This is tiring especially when you have already searched for Pokemons many times in your neighborhood.
You may also face many physical obstacles which are frustrating at times. Because the app relies on GPS, another problem is the drainage of battery. We go on looking at our screen in hope of catching a Pokemon nearby. To overcome these issues, PokeDetector is here. Whenever you are in a close proximity of a Pokemon, the app sends you a notification. It means you won’t have to look at the screen continuously and wait endlessly before you spot a Pokemon to catch. It is even greater that this app is compatible with wearable android devices. You can keep your phone in your pocket and take it out only when you spot a Pokemon near you. Isn’t it great?
Introduction to PokeDetector
Here are some of the interesting features of PokeDetector app.
- It is an app which sends notifications when a Pokemon is near your location.
- It detects all the available Pokemons in certain radius proximity of yours.
- The app works even when the original app, Pokemon Go, is not turned on.
- You can pair the app to be compatible with wearable android devices.
- You can customize the app by choosing the frequency of searching Pokemons.
- Further, if you are looking for a specific Pokemon, the app will tell it to you.
- On turning on the above feature, you will get notifications for that particular Pokemon.
Functioning of PokeDetector
PokeDetector is to be used in compliment with the original Pokemon Go app. when there is a Pokemon near you, the app will send a notification either on your phone or android wearable device. You can then open the original app and catch the detected Pokemon. Not only it saves battery but also reduces the efforts to lookout for a Pokemon continuously. The app detects your GPS location and covers a larger area than the game does. It is safe to say that PokeDetector traces area twice as large as the original app does. Apart from the presence of the Pokemons, you get to see some additional information. So when you detect a Pokemon near you through PokeDetector, details of the duration the Pokemon is going to stay there is also shown. We all know how frustrating it is to reach the location where the Pokemon was detected, only to find it has gone.
Owing to its awesome features, it can be said for sure that for every Pokemon Go player, having PokeDetector is necessary to outperform other players. The app fills all the voids of searching for Pokemons that the original app has. It is often encountered that many users complain about the developers of the game. They state that despite creating such a popular game, the developers haven’t left any clues about the location of these virtual creatures. And due to this, a user has to constantly look at the screen to find a Pokemon. PokeDetector saves you from all these troubles and lets you find a Pokemon easily. Of course, additional perks are battery saving and reduced physical efforts. All you need to do to use the app is to login into your account that you use for Pokemon Go. The app runs in the background and sends the information as mentioned above.
Guide to Install PokeDetector on Android Devices
The process of downloading and installing PokeDetector is very easy. You can find the app for free download on Google Play, the official app store for android devices. The app is offered by the developers of the same name and not Niantic Labs. Read the following steps to download PokeDetector on any android device:
- Take your android device and open the main apps menu.
- Find the icon for Google Play Store and tap on it.
- Type ‘PokeDetector’ in the search box and press search button.
- In the list of results, find the app by the name as mentioned above.
- Check for the developer name as well which is same as the app itself.
- Press on the install button to begin installation of PokeDetector.
- A prompt window for permissions access will now appear on your screen.
- Tap on ‘accept’ or ‘agree’ to continue with the installation.
- The app will now be installed to your android device.
- Wait while the app is being downloaded to your phone or tablet.
- You can check the progress in the notifications panel.
- Once the app is installed, open the main apps menu of your phone.
- Find the icon of PokeDetector and tap on it to launch.
- Create your account and start searching for Pokemons.
When you want to run the app, you will have to find its icon and tap on it. There is no need to access Google Play to run the app. On signing in the app, it will run in the background. Whenever the app will encounter a Pokemon, it will send a notification. Then you can open the main app and catch the Pokemon easily. There is no need to find Pokemons in the main app anymore. You will save on battery, time, and efforts as well. What are you waiting for? Get the app now and start searching Pokemons you want, the smart way.