The Simpsons Tapped Out: The Simpsons’ is a well-known animated TV series which has a huge fan following across the world. The principle character of the series, Homer Simpson, is always cracking hilarious jokes and dealing with day to day situations in his own way. He has a crazy family which is one of a kind. The series is one of the most popular animated TV series in the history of television. It has garnered fans of all ages and from all walks of life. Obviously, for a phenomenon like The Simpsons, there had to be a mobile gaming app.
Owing to the growing demand of the fans, EA Mobile and Fox Digital Entertainment combined to roll out The Simpsons Tapped Out app to extend the fan base and reach out in particular to those fans who love mobile gaming. The app was issued in 2012 on Android as well as iOS mobile platforms. Ever since then, the app has got multiple updates and still rules many charts of popular mobile gaming apps. The agenda of the game is to build the city of ‘Springfield’ in the way you like. You can plan the city and customize it.
Introduction to The Simpsons Tapped Out
- The game begins with a story where Homer Simpson is playing a game on his pad.
- Busy in playing the game, Homer Simpson fails to pay attention to his work.
- It causes a nuclear accident which results in complete destruction of Springfield.
- Homer realizes his mistake and runs desperately to rebuild the town from scratch.
- He seeks the help from other people alive and plans to rebuild and restore the city to life.
- Homer successfully finds Lisa and some other key characters, which help him.
Layout of The Simpsons Tapped Out Game
The genre of the game is strategy and the motive is to help Homer in rebuilding the city. In the game, you have to pick houses, shops, public buildings, and other infrastructure constructions. To rebuild these structures, in-app currency is used. You have to buy all these structures and place them strategically to rebuild the town. It is up to you how you plan to build the city. On progressing and successfully completing secret quests, you will be able to unlock buildings and characters. With the real world money, you can buy doughnuts and then use them to buy special items.
As you complete various structures and buildings, they start generating revenue which eventually adds up to your in-app currency. All these houses and buildings pay income tax and the Church of Springfield also helps to offer user money. You don’t have the options of houses and buildings only but bridges, roads, pavements, rivers, and numerous decorations. You can choose to decorate the town with all these various objects and soon, the town will shape up like Springfield.
Unlocking of various features depends on your progress and the levels you cross. The game is basically having the multiplayer theme since you will have to login into your EA Origin account. With Origin account, players can visit the base of other players, collect cash, and complete tasks. You will get updates in the app based on the time and date of the year, for example, when there will be Christmas, the developers will roll out updates likewise. You may also come across parodies of famous other shows and games. The visual outlay of the app is fabulous and very appealing.
The app is available in many languages such as French, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, German, and Spanish so non-English speakers will also find the game pretty much easy to understand. The tasks in the app are not just limited to building the city as you can explore working on Cletus’ Farm, partying with Duffman at Duff Brewery, and enjoying exclusives scenes from The Simpsons show.
How to Download The Simpsons Tapped Out on an Android Device?
Now that you have read how awesome and engaging the game is, you surely want to cut to the chase and download the game. And if you are one of the Simpsons’ fans, it is pretty much irresistible to download the game and enjoy Springfield city. So, let us now understand the steps to download the game app on your android device and get going with designing the Springfield city like the Homer himself.
- Just pick your android device and visit the Google Play Store.
- In the search bar on the top of the screen, search for The Simpsons Tapped Out.
- In the results, you will find the game on the top.
- Press on the install button to begin downloading.
- Approve of all the requests that the game asks for.
- The game will now be downloaded to your device.
- You are now ready to play the game and enjoy an epic journey with Homer.