Swype Keyboard App Review for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC: Swype is a popular messaging app which has garnered a great fan following ever since it was launched. Many of us actually prefer a customizable keyboard over default keyboard for obvious reasons. There are many promising features in Swype that are interesting and utilitarian simultaneously. Just like you enhance the UI of your mobile phone with the help of a launcher, you can proceed with customising your keyboard if you own Swype; and this is what makes it a league apart. Guess what, it now even comes with a Star Trek keyboard theme and all-new emoji keyboard! The way Swype offers customization possibilities is truly commendable. So if you are fast typer or exact typer, Swype is not going to disappoint you. It specifically pays attention to the way you feed in the text and thereby created a personal language model. Let us now have a look at the features of Swype keyboard.
- Press and hold the Swype key to access the Swype store and customize it the way you like. All new Swype store is what from where you can purchase premium themes, colourful themes, and much more.
- New emoji keyboard allows you to surf through interesting emojis and enhance chat experience. Press and hold the enter key to quickly access the new emoji keyboard.
More Swype Features
Some of the more features that Swype offers are:
- Customization options – with the help of Swype, you can customise your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height, and mini L or R keyboards in landscape mode.
- Language downloads – Swype supports more than 80 languages and dialects and you can easily download the package as suited.
III. Next word prediction – this feature allow you to skip typing the next word! It is like the app knows what you are going to type further. This is a powerful language model on the market that trains your device to learn the vocabulary and predict words based on usage statistics.
- Personal dictionary backup and sync – you can backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and then sync it with any android device. You won’t have to lose the words and add them repeatedly to the personal dictionary in future.
- Swype living language and hot words – this feature keeps in check about the new language models and keeps the app dictionary updated with hottest phrases and words, including slangs. All the information is sourced in real time from crowd and usage statistics. Imagine having instant access to the latest web lingo!
- Bilingual support – Swype lets you type words from two languages together. The word will be automatically adjusted to the bilingual language preferences.
VII. Tablet keyboard – this feature lets you access three types of keyboards – a full-screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
VIII. Dragon dictation – you get the best-in-class voice recognition so that you won’t have to type rigorously. You can dictate text quickly by pressing the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
- Gestures – you can easily use gestures for everyday tasks such as Select All (Swype key to ‘A’), Cut (Swype key to ‘X’), Copy (Swype key to ‘C’), Paste (Swype key to ‘V’), and Search (Swype key to ‘S’).
- Accessibility support – you can use Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features on Swype. On using the feature, typed text will be spoken back.
Note: As of now, Android Marshmallow is not supported however we expect to see Android Marshmallow support in future.
How To Download Swype Keyboard For PC?
To run Swype keyboard on your desktop (Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC), you will require an Android or iOS emulator. What emulator will do is simulate the phone environment in the desktop. Then, you must install the Swype keyboard for PC. The app will be installed in APK format. BlueStacks is a popular emulator which has won hearts and awards alike. It can run nearly all the mobile apps and games, you can find on Android or iOS. Without emulator, you will not be able to run Swype or any other app on PC. Download BlueStacks for flawless mobile app experience on PC. You can easily access all the features of the app on PC as you have been doing it on the mobile phone. Let us now read the instructions to download and install Swype Keyboard for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC:
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the BlueStacks standalone installation file.
- A file named as ‘BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe’ of size 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your system.
- Once the setup file has been downloaded, install BlueStacks on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- The normal time consumed in the installation is 2 to 5 minutes. You may skip all the interrupts.
- BlueStacks has now been installed and you are ready to run it for the first time on your desktop system.
- Search for Swype keyboard in the BlueStacks apps search console to find the app from the app store.
- Now, install the Swype Keyboard for PC app on your BlueStacks emulator and run it when completed.
- You can now easily use the Swype keyboard and make typing a fun experience altogether.
Swype Keyboard for PC Free Download Link
Downloading Swype Keyboard for PC is free and easy both! You can directly download the Swype Keyboard for PC setup files along with BlueStacks installation files and follow the instructions we have mentioned above. Once you are done, you can easily run Swype Keyboard for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC.
Details Of Swype Keyboard
|Swype Keyboard for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
|Developer||Nuance Communications, Inc|