WhatsApp Login: WhatsApp surely needs no introduction. After all, it is the most popular and used online instant messaging service with billions of users across the world. Everyone is using it to send messages, images, documents, audios, videos, GIFs, emojis, locations, contacts, and what not. It is undoubtedly the most evolved cross-platform messaging apps which are ranked at number 1 for many years. Whether you own an android or a blackberry, iPhone or Windows, WhatsApp is available for every smartphone. The service comes for free and there are no charges, either to download the app or to use it. What makes WhatsApp cooler is its end-to-end encryption policy which makes it one of the safest instant messaging apps. So only the sender and the receiver can see the contents of a message.
Such is the popularity and reach of this app that no other messaging app has built its desktop version now, obviously, the Facebook messenger is there but after all, it is linked to Facebook itself. Earlier, WhatsApp was available in the web browser version but now, you can download it in the form of desktop software as well. Using a desktop version comes handy especially when you cannot access your mobile phone. Besides, it is a better experience to type on a desktop or laptop than it is to on a mobile. So if you want to experience a switch in use of WhatsApp, this article is for you. In this article, we are going to explain the process of signing up on WhatsApp on a computer system. Here is a detailed, step-by-step guide to WhatsApp online login.
Features of WhatsApp Login
Here are some of the interesting features and using method of WhatsApp:
- Regular updates and addition of new interesting features with every update makes WhatsApp a popular choice for young and adults alike.
- Through WhatsApp, you can send plain text messages as well as multimedia messages to the person whose number is saved in your contact book.
- WhatsApp requires phone number of two users to connect them with each other. Without a valid phone number, one can connect with another WhatsApp user.
- It is essential that both persons who exchange the number must have been using WhatsApp. On connecting, you can communicate at any point in time.
- There is no restriction on the number of messages, plain or multimedia, sent and received. You can send endless messages on WhatsApp.
- The service is free to use which means there are no subscription charges or download charges. You can even send WhatsApp invites to other people.
WhatsApp Login on PC
The process of login is same for web browser version and desktop app. It is easy and takes a few minutes to complete. Here are the steps for the same:
- Go to the WhatsApp web or open the WhatsApp app for desktop on your system.
- Launch the app. A QR code will be displayed now on the screen.
- Take your mobile device and open WhatsApp app on it.
- Go to the app menu and tap on the WhatsApp Web option.
- Scan the QR code as shown on the desktop display with your mobile.
- Now, you will be logged into your WhatsApp on your desktop.
- Give the app and desktop version a little time for data-sync.
- Once the sync is done, you are ready to use WhatsApp on your PC.